- 2 cups white chocolate chips (11 oz bag)
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup (6 oz) butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp cherry flavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries
- 10oz dark chocolate, finely chopped
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter with sugar, cream and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Once boiling, set a timer for 5 minutes and stir in cherry gelatin.
2. After 5 minutes of boiling, remove the pan from the heat.
3. Place white chocolate and marshmallow crème in a large mixing bowl. Pour the hot pink mixture over top and stir until all the chocolate is melted and there are no white streaks of fluff remaining.
4. Fold in the dried cherries.
5. Pour the fudge into a foil-lined 9inch square pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
6. Refrigerate 20 minutes or until slightly set.
7. Melt dark chocolate in microwave on 50% power until mostly melted, then continue stirring until all melted.
8. Pour the melted chocolate over the cherry fudge and refrigerate again for 4 hours or overnight. Cut into small squares.
Makes 36 pieces of fudge
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan