Prep Time : ten minutes
Cook Time : 35 minutes
Yield : Serves 6
- 2 Cans Campbells Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt (Optional)
- 1/2 Teaspoons Black Pepper
- 2-3 Cups Chicken, Cooked as well as Cubed or Shredded
- 3 Cups Broccoli Florets, Cut into 1/2 Inch Pieces
- 3 Cups Cooked Rice
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- 1 1/2 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1/3 Cup Butter, Melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish amongst nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the offset 8 ingredients until evenly combined. Add the chicken, broccoli as well as rice as well as flexure until evenly coated as well as ingredients are mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Sprinkle the transcend of the casserole evenly amongst grated cheese. In a pocket-sized bowl, mix together panko, dried thyme as well as melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over cheese layer. Bake inwards preheated oven 30-35 minutes or until casserole is heated through as well as panko crumbs are golden brown.