Chocolate Cherry Cordial Fudge is an easy 4-ingredient fudge that tastes just like the original! This rich and delicious fudge is a perfect cherry dessert for the loves in your life.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Author Cathy Trochelman
- 1 can 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. Nutella
- 1 c. maraschino cherries halved
- In medium saucepan, heat sweetened condensed milk slightly.
- Add chocolate chips and Nutella and heat at medium-low temperature, stirring constantly, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour into greased 6x9 inch or similar sized pan.
- Top with cherries, pressing them down gently into the top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.lemontreedwelling.com/2014/01/chocolate-cherry-cordial-fudge.html