prep 3 mins
cook 2 mins
total 5 mins
yield 2 smoothies
This rich and creamy smoothie tastes just like a chocolate covered strawberry!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 large ripe banana, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey (I love raw honey for smoothies!)
- Fresh berries and mini chocolate chips, for garnish, very optional
- Place all of the ingredients (with the exception of those listed as garnish) in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and serve at once.
Feel free to leave out the banana and honey for a lower calorie treat. This will of course change the taste, so play around with it until you find your perfect flavor.
Source : https://bakerbynature.com/chocolate-covered-strawberry-smoothie/