YIELD: 16 SERVINGS
These ooey-gooey coconut magic cookie bars are my favorite dessert EVER!
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, approximately 15 to 16 full sheets
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- ¾ cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 ⅔ cups sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush graham the crackers. Stir the brown sugar into the graham crackers; set aside.
- Put the ½ cup butter into an 8 x 8 baking pan; heat in the oven until butter is completely melted.
- Remove from the oven and evenly spread the graham cracker and brown sugar mixture over the melted butter.
- In layers, alternate the chocolate chips, coconut and the pecans. Evenly pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top. Bake for 30 minutes or until the coconut is lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting.
Source : https://dearcrissy.com/coconut-magic-bars/