Prep Time : 5 mins
Total Time : 5 mins
A simple recipe for Cranberry Apple Cider Sangria, made with red wine, orange liqueur, fresh cranberry juice and soft cider. Perfect for fall and winter parties.
Course: Drinks and Cocktails
Servings: 8 cups
Author: Flavour & Savour
- 1 750 ml bottle red wine
- 3 cups soft apple cider (non-alcoholic)
- 1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup honey* (or 1/2 cup simple syrup made by heating equal parts of sugar and water over medium heat until dissolved)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- sparkling water to top off
- 1 cup freshly diced red and/or green apple cubes
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Combine red wine, apple cider (or pure apple juice) cranberry juice, orange liqueur and honey (or simple syrup) in a large pitcher.
- Add cranberries and diced unpeeled apples.
- Serve over ice, if desired, filling glasses 3/4 full and topping off with some sparkling water.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a straw.
*If you use honey, it might sink to the bottom of the pitcher if it is left to sit for awhile, so just give it a stir before serving it.
Source : https://www.flavourandsavour.com/cranberry-apple-cider-sangria/