- 280 g Digestive Chocolate Biscuits
- 140 g Butter Unsalted, melted
- 560 ml Double cream lightly whipped until it forms soft peaks
- 140 g Icing Sugar sifted
- 560 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese Full fat, 2 x 280g tubs
- Juice of half a lemon
- 275 g Mini Cadbury's Creme Eggs about 3 small bags
- 4 Creme Eggs to decorate
- 60 g Milk Chocolate
- 120 g White Chocolate
- Crush the biscuits until they look like lumpy sand. (I did mind in a food processor because I'm very lazy..)
- Mix with the melted butter and press into your 7" tin.
- Unwrap the mini Creme Eggs and chop them each into quarters.
- Combine the whipped cream, icing sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice and chopped mini Creme Eggs. Fold in gently until fully combined.
- Smooth on top of the biscuit base and flatten the top with the back of a spoon or a palette knife if you have one.
- Chill for 3 hours or even better, over night.
- Use my knife tip (above) to remove the cheesecake from the tin.
- Melt your milk chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water and allow to cool very slightly before drizzling over the cake in zigzags.
- Melt your white chocolate in the same way, drizzle half of it onto the cheesecake.
- Colour the white chocolate that is left with a tiny amount of food colour. Add more until you reach a yellow you're happy with, then drizzle this over too.
- (You can prep all of the chocolates, pop them into piping bags and drizzle alternately if you prefer.)
- Cut your large Creme Eggs in half and use to decorate the top of the cheesecake.
Source : http://www.mykitchenrecipe.com/2018/03/creme-egg-cheesecake-recipe-with.html