Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside onion chicken. The flavor is incredible!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 1 1/2 cups French’s fried onions, crushed
- Preheat oven 375° F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray or cover with foil (and spray foil w/ non-stick spray) for easy clean-up.
- Place honey mustard in a medium bowl. Place crushed fried onions in a separate medium bowl.
- Coat each chicken breast in honey mustard then coat in crushed fried onions.
- Carefully lay coated chicken on baking sheet. Sprinkle tops of the chicken with a little more of the crushed fried onions.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
*This recipe easily doubles and triples as needed.
Source : https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/crispy-onion-chicken-2/