Fruity Dark Chocolate Cherry Coconut Butter Cups make a tasty snack or dessert that’s perfectly bite-sized! Only 5 ingredients, vegan & gluten-free.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 10 ounces dark chocolate chips or bars
- 1/2 cup cherries, pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon non-dairy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Melt the dark chocolate using a microwave or double burner. If using a microwave, heat in 30 second intervals, stirring between each.
- Using half of the melted chocolate, scoop a little chocolate into the bottom of each paper cup. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to harden.
- Place cherries in a food processor. Pulse just a few times to roughly chop the cherries. Remove half the cherries and place them in a bowl; set aside.
- Add coconut butter, milk, and vanilla to the food processor with half of the cherries. Blend until smooth.
- Scoop about 1/2 tablespoon of the filling mixture into the center of each chocolate cup. Press down gently to flatten the filling.
- Using the remaining chocolate, top each cup with enough chocolate to cover the filling. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Store in the freezer.
Source : https://www.emilieeats.com/dark-chocolate-cherry-coconut-butter-cups-vegan-gluten-free/