An easy and delicious funnel cake recipe topped with apple pie filling, caramel sauce and whipped cream. Just like the funnel cake from The Hungry Bear Restaurant at Disneyland.
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time 5 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 8 cups Oil for frying
- powdered sugar
- Apple Pie Filling
- caramel ice cream topping
- Whipped Cream
- Whisk together the milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients until smooth. Place one cup of batter at a time, in a disposable piping bag or gallon size zip top bag.
- Heat the oil to 375 degrees. Pipe the batter into the oil in a circular motion. Fry on both sides for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on a paper towel.
- Sprinkle the funnel cake with powdered sugar. Top with apple pie filling, whipped cream and caramel ice cream topping.
Source : http://mommymouseclubhouse.com/recipe/disneylands-apple-pie-funnel-cake/