EASY, HEARTY RIGATONI WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE
- 1/2 pound uncooked rigatoni
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 pound Italian sausage amongst casing removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 loving cup xanthous onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 loving cup beef broth or scarlet wine
- 1 tin petite diced tomatoes
- 1 8-ounce tin tomato plant paste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped basil
- parmesan cheese or grated non-dairy cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta according to bundle directions.
- Heat olive fossil oil inward a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic in addition to onions, in addition to sauté for close two minutes, only until the onions are translucent.
- Add soil sausage to skillet in addition to stir until fully cooked, close five minutes.
- Add beef broth or vino in addition to combat browned sausage bits off the bottom of the skillet.
- Add tomatoes in addition to tomato plant paste, stir all ingredients well, plow rut downwards to low-medium in addition to simmer for at to the lowest degree 10 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta in addition to 1/4 loving cup reserved pasta H2O to the skillet in addition to stir all ingredients until the pasta is coated amongst the sauce. If needed, add together to a greater extent than reserve H2O to exercise a sauce consistency to your liking.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle parsley and/or cheese only earlier serving.