- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 4 large apple, a mix of varieties (I used 2 Granny Smith, 1 Delicious, 1 Royal Gala)
- 8 Tablespoon butter, melted and cooled at room temperature
- 3 medium eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoon dark rum
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Icing sugar
- Greek yogurt
- Heat the oven to 350ºF, up and down, no fan.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Gradually, add sugar and whisk.
Full Recipe Source: https://pattyscake-pbb.blogspot.co.id/2017/05/tarta-de-manzana-francesa-un-clasico-de.html?m=1