Prep Time 15 mins
Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
Fritos Peanut Butter Cup Bark is an easy no bake dessert recipe that combines salty and sweet ingredients. Corn chips are combined with milk chocolate and topped with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup pieces. This would be a perfect Christmas dessert recipe.
Servings: 10 people
Calories: 645 kcal
- 10 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups Fritos Original corn chips
- Chop the peanut butter cups into small pieces.
- Line a 10 x 15 inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the milk chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for one minute. Stir well.
- If chocolate is not completely melted after stirring microwave on high for thirty seconds and stir well again. Continue microwaving and stirring in thirty second intervals until chocolate is completely melted.
- Once chocolate is completely melted add the corn chips to the bowl and stir until the chips are completely coated in chocolate.
- Pour the mixture out onto the parchment lined baking sheet and use a rubber spatula to press down and spread out the mixture.
- While pressing down with the spatula you will be breaking the chips into smaller pieces making it easier to spread the mixture out evenly and cover the whole pan.
- After the mixture is spread out sprinkle the pieces of peanut butter cup over top.
- Press down gently on the peanut butter cup pieces so that they will stick to the bark.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge for an hour so that the chocolate can set.
- Once the chocolate has completely hardened you can break the bark into pieces using your hands or a knife.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source : https://www.thisisnotdietfood.com/fritos-peanut-butter-cup-bark/