Summer is the time for fresh fruits, and peaches are one of my favorites! I still need to get around to making a fresh peach pie…but for now we will sink our straws into these delicious and refreshing Fresh Peach Margaritas. I cheat and make mine with frozen peaches because I like nice, thick margaritas, but fresh peaches would definitely work as well…..
Prep time 10 minutes
Meal type Beverage
- 2 1/2 Cups frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 2 Tablespoons* superfine sugar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons orange liqueur
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Start with the lowest setting, and continue until smooth and completely combined.
- Rub lime juice along the edge of the margarita glasses and dip into sugar to garnish.
*use more or less sugar depending on the sweetness of your peaches.
Source : https://cookingwithcurls.com/2016/07/07/frozen-peach-margaritas/