An amazing milkshake that tastes just like it came from the soda shop! This awesome Funfetti Cake Batter Milkshake is super easy to make, and is perfect for enjoying on a hot summer day!
Author: Erin @ Delightful E Made
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 1 large shake
- 1½ c. vanilla ice cream
- ½ c. cold milk
- 2 Tbsp. yellow or white dry cake mix
- 2 Tbsp. sprinkles or jimmies
- Whipped Cream
- Extra Sprinkles
- Maraschino Cherries
- In a blender, add the ice cream, milk and cake mix.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Add the sprinkles and pulse once or twice just to combine.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry on top. Enjoy right away.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://lilluna.com/funfetti-cake-batter-milkshake/