Prep Time v minutes
Cook Time fifteen minutes
Total Time xx minutes
- 1 loving cup dry out rice (I purpose Minute Rice)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 to four garlic cloves , minced
- 1 handbag (12-ounces) extra large, cooked, peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1/4- loving cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt together with fresh lay down pepper , to taste
- shredded parmesan cheese for garnish , optional
- Prepare rice according to the directions on the box.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-heat.
- Add garlic together with laid upwardly for three minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring really frequently. Do non burn downwardly the garlic.
- Stir inwards the shrimp together with laid upwardly for i minute, stirring frequently.
- Add prepared rice to the skillet together with mix until good combined.
- Add cheese, milk, parsley, tabular array salt together with pepper; mix together with stir for i to two minutes, or until creamy together with heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Garnish amongst parmesan cheese.
Nutritional Information per i Serving SizeCalories: 490 cal Fat: 23.7 g Saturated Fat: 14.1 g Sodium: 458 mg g Cholesterol: 189 mg g Protein: 28.3 g Fiber: .7 g