A healthy Gingerbread Smoothie loaded with classic gingerbread flavor. A quick and easy breakfast, snack, or dessert for the holiday season.
Course Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Calories 564 kcal
Author Allison - Celebrating Sweets
- 1 generous cup milk I use unsweetened almond milk
- 1 small chilled apple chopped (use a sweet variety, or swap for a small frozen banana)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- cloves pinch ground
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup or molasses or more to taste
- 1 cup scoop vanilla protein powder or 1/3 vanilla yogurt
- 1-2 cups ice
- Whipped cream or crumbled gingersnaps optional garnishes
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
Adjust the ingredients to suit your taste, this recipe is easily adaptable.
Source : https://celebratingsweets.com/gingerbread-smoothie/