This green tea ice cream tastes exactly like the one in a Japanese restaurant! You can make is easily at home with just 4 ingredients! No ice cream machine needed!
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 4 servings
- 1½ tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup heavy cream, cold from refrigerator
- ⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk, cold from refrigerator
- Put water in a microwave-safe cup. Microwave for 20 seconds, or until hot.
- Put the matcha green tea powder in another cup, then pour hot water over it and stir. Let it cool.
- Put the heavy cream in a large bowl and whip with a mixer on High until stiff (approximately 5 minutes).
- Add the green tea mixture and the sweetened condensed milk to the whipped cream. Mix carefully with a spoon until combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a freezer-safe container and cover with foil or plastic wrap.
- Put the green tea ice cream in a freezer overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.melaniecooks.com/green-tea-matcha-ice-cream/8958/