This Healthy Salted Caramel Mocha Smoothie is a delicious way to start your day! Flavors of coffee, rich chocolate and salty caramel all come together in a secretly healthy beverage!
Prep Time 5 min
Total Time 5 min
- 1/2 cups cold coffee
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet Sweetened CocoaVia (or Cocoa powder)
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla protein powder, optional*
- 3 pitted dates (soaked in hot water for 15 minutes if not soft)
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 cup of ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately!
Recipe Type: Drinks
*Add a scoop of protein powder to make this smoothie more filling.
Source : http://withsaltandwit.com/healthy-salted-caramel-mocha-smoothie/