Cook Time 1 hr thirty minutes
Total Time 1 hr thirty minutes
Servings 12 servings
Calories 311 kcal
- 1/2 loving cup butter
- 1 loving cup milk (see notes)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Adjust an oven rack to the middle position. Grease in addition to flour a 12-cup subway scheme pan or Bundt cake pan.
- In a pocket-size saucepan over depression heat, melt the butter. Stir inwards milk in addition to vanilla in addition to proceed to estrus until pocket-size bubbles cast around the exterior of the pan in addition to the mixture is really hot but non boiling. Reduce estrus to low.
- Meanwhile, inwards an electrical mixer fitted amongst the whisk attachment, combine eggs in addition to saccharide on medium-high speed for five minutes. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, in addition to salt.
- Once the egg in addition to saccharide mixture has tripled inwards volume, piece of cake add together the hot milk mixture, mixing on depression speed until incorporated. Add the dry out ingredients inwards 2 batches, mixing afterwards each improver until simply incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan in addition to bake for 1 hour, checking five minutes prior to baking destination time. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake should come upwards out clean, amongst a few crumbs attached, but create non over-bake.
- Cool inwards the pan for ten minutes earlier inverting onto a cooling rack or serving plate to cool completely.