- 1 tablespoon coconut flour or 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon full-fat cream cheese/ mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon parmesan/ cheddar cheese, grated (optional)
- a pinch of pink Himalayan salt
The method, so simple
In a bowl simply mix all the ingredients with a fork.
Transfer the mixture in a microwave safe greased bowl.
Microwave for 90 seconds or until the top it’s firm.
Cut the keto bread in half.
Wait, that’s not all. Here comes the part that will make this 90-second keto bread appetizing.
In a pan, heat a tablespoon of butter and toast the keto bread on both sides, until it gets a nice crispy color.
- Melt the butter in the microwave,
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a microwave safe greased bowl/mug.
- Microwave for 90 seconds or until the top it's firm.
- Cut the keto bread in half, horizontally.
Full Recipe Source: https://www.lowcarbspark.com/how-to-make-90-seconds-keto-bread-low-carb-grain-free/
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan