This is an easy recipe for ramen, that requires very little work and is immensely satisfying.
Cuisine Keto / Low Carb
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours
Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes
Servings 4 Servings
Calories 475 kcal
- 1 small organic chicken about 3lbs
- 12 cups water
- 2 chicken broth cubes I used organic cubes that are free of MSG.
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 packs shirataki noodles about 1 lbs in total
- 6 green onions chopped
- 4 tbsp Gluten-free soy sauce
- In a large pot, bring your water to a boil and add your chicken to it. Lower the heat to medium low, add your chicken stock cubes and salt. Cover and cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove your chicken from the pot, leave your broth uncovered and let it simmer for another 45 minutes on low heat. Once your broth is ready, pass through a strainer to get rid of any impurities.
- Once your chicken has cooled down, strip the carcass of all its meat and place it in a bowl.
- In a medium pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil and carefully place your 4 eggs in there. Cook for exactly 6 minutes for perfectly runny egg yolks.
- It's Ramen Bowl Building Time
- For each bowl, place half a pack of shirataki noodles, one tbsp of soy sauce, as much chicken as you like, one soft boiled egg cut in half of course and a handful of chopped green onions.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Nutritional Value for one Bowl of Ramen.
Source : https://www.brokefoodies.com/easy-keto-chicken-ramen/