- 1 box Pillsbury Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 16oz cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- zest of 2 lemons, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury Strawberry Frosting
To help prevent your cheesecake from cracking, when you preheat the oven, place a large pan (I use a roasting pan) filled halfway with water on the shelf below the cheesecake. The steam will keep it from cracking.
- Preheat oven to 325
- In a mixing bowl, stir together cake mix, butter, and lemon juice until well combined.
- Press into a greased 9" springform pan. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, and zest of one lemon and mix well.
- Mix in eggs just until combined - do not over mix.
- Pour over crust and bake 45-50 minutes or until set but slightly jiggly. Allow to cool completely, then cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- If desired, pipe frosting around the edge of the cheesecake.
- Sprinkle the zest of one lemon over the whole cheesecake. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://backforseconds.com/lemon-cheesecake-strawberry-crust/