All of your favorite taco flavors come together with these Loaded Vegan Taco Fries. A fun game day snack or quick dinner.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 cups frozen french fries cooked
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 red onion (or to taste) diced
- 1/4 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 jalapeño sliced in rounds
- 1 green onion diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 tomato deseeded and diced
- cilantro to taste
- lime juice to taste
- vegan ranch to taste
- Cook fries according to package instructions.
- Place cooked fries on a large plate or platter.
- Top with remaining ingredients and serve!
Source : https://www.thissavoryvegan.com/loaded-vegan-taco-fries/