Prep Time v mins
Cook Time twenty mins
Total Time 25 mins
Course: Side Dish
Calories: 264 kcal
Author: Christin Mahrlig
- 1 (14.5-ounce) tin chicken broth
- 1 loving cup long grain rice
- 1 pound Mexican-style chorizo
- 1/2 yellowish onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) tin diced tomatoes together with light-green chilies
- 1 loving cup frozen corn, defrosted
- chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Chipotle flavored TABASCO Sauce, optional
- Bring chicken broth to a boil inwards a medium saucepan. Stir inwards rice, cover, together with simmer for xv minutes.
- Add chorizo to a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Use a wooden spoon to suspension it into small-scale pieces. Once partially cooked, add together onion together with garlic together with maintain to produce until chorizo is cooked through together with onion is soft.
- Add tomatoes together with corn to the chorizo together with allow simmer for nearly v minutes to produce off about of the liquid.
- Stir inwards rice. Serve amongst cilantro together with TABASCO if desired.