Prep Time 10 mins
An easy to make Easter treat which is great for giving as homemade gifts, kids will love to help make and eat this mini egg chocolate bark too!
- 500 g white chocolate
- 2 packs Mini Eggs I used 2 x 90 g packs
- 100 g unicorn chocolate chips I used Dr Oetker variety, available in Tesco
- Melt the chocolate in a large bowl in the microwave at a low heat. Start off with 1 minute then check. In my microwave it was melted after 1 minute and just needed stirring to melt a few remaining lumps.
- Line a small tin with baking paper. Pour the white chocolate into the tin.
- Add the Mini eggs then sprinkle over the unicorn chocolate chips.
- Transfer the tray carefully to the fridge and chill for approx. 2 hours until set.
- Break or cut into pieces and serve.
Source : https://bakingqueen74.co.uk/mini-egg-white-chocolate-bark/