PREP TIME 15 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 35 mins
A warm chocolate chip cookie with crispy edges and a gooey center, all topped off with vanilla bean ice cream.
Author: Melissa Stadler, Modern Honey
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup Butter, divided
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 cups + 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1½ cups Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, melt 4 Tablespoons of butter over medium heat stirring often, until it starts to bubble and is completely melted.
- In mixing bowl, cream together remaining 12 Tablespoons of butter, sugar, and brown sugar for 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Drizzle in warm, melted butter and cream for 1 minute longer.
- Add eggs and vanilla and stir well.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in chocolate and stir to combine.
- Place in ramekins and chill for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-24 or until the edges are lightly golden brown, depending on the depth of the ramekin. Let set up for 4-5 minutes.
- Top with vanilla bean ice cream and eat warm.
Source : https://www.modernhoney.com/mini-individual-chocolate-chip-cookie-sundae-pizookies/