yield: 12 SERVINGS
Prep time: 10 MINUTES (TOPS)
Total time: 3 HOURS
10 MINUTES INCLUDING CHILL TIME
- 16 ounces (1 box) of honey graham crackers
- 2 - 3.4 ounce instant vanilla pudding mixes (sugar free is ok)
- 3 cups skim milk
- 16 ounces Cool Whip (sugar free or fat free is ok)
- 16 ounces Pillsbury Milk Chocolate Frosting
- Layer a 9x13 baking dish with some of the graham crackers. Overlap if needed cover the bottom of the dish.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk until smooth. Whisk in the Cool Whip.
- Spread a third of the mixture over the layer of graham crackers.
- Repeat the layers twice more, ending with graham crackers on top.
- Melt the chocolate frosting in the microwave for about 30-40 seconds, until pourable. Pour frosting over the top layer and spread as needed.
- Chill for at least 3 hours (the longer, the better!). Cut and serve.
- Store in the refrigerator.
See Full DIRECTIONS: https://www.somethingswanky.com/no-bake-eclair-cake/
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan