A perfect summer dessert, these No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are refreshing & full of fruity flavor! They’re vegan, gluten-free & easy to make.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Yield: 20-25 bars
- 1 cup almonds*
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight & drained
- 3/4 cup Silk Plain Soy Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Lemon zest, for garnish
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with foil or parchment paper. You can also use a springform pan (don’t line if using this).
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, add almonds, dates, and a pinch of salt. Blend until a soft dough forms, adding 1-2 tablespoons of water if needed.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the pan until it forms an even layer. Place in the fridge.
- In the same food processor, add blueberries, drained cashews, yogurt, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour over the crust. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 20-25 bars.
- Top with blueberries and lemon zest. Keep in freezer when not serving.
*You can also use pecans or walnuts instead of almonds.
**I found that the bars were sweet enough with just the blueberries and yogurt. For a sweeter recipe, add 2-4 tablespoons of maple syrup or preferred sweetener to your filling when blending.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.
Source : https://www.emilieeats.com/no-bake-lemon-blueberry-cheesecake-bars-vegan-gluten-free/