Prep Time 15 mins
Total Time 4 hrs
This no bake peanut butter cheesecake has an Oreo cookie crust, creamy peanut butter flavor, and Reese's peanut butter cups. So easy and only 15 minutes to make!
Servings: 14 Slices
Calories: 648 kcal
For the Oreo Crust
- 1 1/2 cup Oreo cookie baking crumbs
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter , melted
- For the Cheesecake Layer
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 20 oz cream cheese , softened to room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter , not natural
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag miniature peanut butter cups
- Lightly spray a 9 inch spring-form pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl stir together the Oreo crumbs and melted butter. Then press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared spring-form pan.
- In a large bowl beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate large bowl beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar until no lumps remain. Then beat in the whipped cream.
- Spoon the mixture over the crust and smooth the top. Cover and chill in the fridge to allow the cheesecake to set for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in short 30 second bursts stirring between each.
- Remove the cake from the fridge. Trace around the outside of the cake with a sharp knife, then unclamp the spring-form pan. Cut into pieces and top each with melted chocolate & peanut butter cups.
*Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container.
Source : https://www.justsotasty.com/no-bake-peanut-butter-cheesecake/