Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Bars are an easy, no bake treat that's loaded with chocolate and peanut butter. They taste exactly like a Reese's! Add in some mini reese's pieces for the ultimate chocolate & peanut butter dessert.
- peanut butter bars
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mini reese's pieces
- chocolate layer
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup mini reese's pieces
- Prepare a 9x13 baking dish by lining with tin foil. Set aside.
- Combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and brown sugar. Mix together until combined.
- Add in the Reese's Pieces and stir together.
- Dump into baking pan lined with foil and evenly press into the pan. Use your hands or a spatula to do this.
- To make chocolate topping: combine chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute at a time, stirring after 1 minute (mine took 2 minutes).
- Pour on top of the peanut butter bars and smooth out. Sprinkle with some Reese's Pieces.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours. Lift bars out of the pan by the tin foil and cut into squares.
This recipe can easily be halved. Use a 8x8 baking pan.
The longer the bars sit out at room temperature the softer they become. Store in fridge for best results. Leave out on the counter for a few minutes to soften if wanted or eat straight from the fridge.
You can find the mini Reese's Pieces in the baking aisle by the chocolate chips.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://togetherasfamily.com/2017/04/no-bake-reeses-pieces-peanut-butter-bars/