Oreo Brownies are fudgy, chocolatey, and out of this world delicious! A rich and chewy brownie recipe stuffed with Oreo cookies, topped with more crumbled cookies that is so easy to make from scratch and takes brownies to a whole new level of deliciousness.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 306 kcal
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 8 ounces dark chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp Dutch-process cocoa powder sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or chunks
- 24 Oreos
- Coarsely chop the chocolate and melt it together with the butter in a saucepan over medium heat while stirring constantly. Remove from the heat, pour into a mixing bowl. Let cool for 8-10 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and spray a 9-inch (or 8-inch) square pan with cooking spray and line it with parchment paper leaving an overhang.
- Add the sugar to the chocolate mixture and whisk until well incorporated. Add the eggs, one at a time. Whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, Dutch-process cocoa powder, and salt and gently fold them in. Mix only until everything is incorporated and the dry ingredients are wet and no clumps remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread half of the batter into your prepared pan. Top with a layer of Oreo Cookies and spread the remaining batter on top of the cookies. Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with only a few moist and fudgy crumbs attached.
- Let the brownies cool in the pan on a wire rack to room temperature.
Source : https://platedcravings.com/oreo-brownies/