- 22 Oreo Cookies
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 large box (6 oz) Cherry Gelatin
- 12 oz frozen Cherries
- 2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Set cherries on counter to soften.
- Crush Oreos in food processor and add melted butter and sugar.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of 9" spring-form pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until well mixed. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add 1½ cup of boiling water to gelatin and stir to dissolve.
- Set aside to cool.
- Dice half of cherries.
- Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Once gelatin has began to thicken, fold into whipped cream and stir until blended.
- Fold and blend cream cheese mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Fold diced cherries and chocolate chips into mixture.
- Pour/spread into pan and garnish with whole cherries.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- You can also garnish with crushed cookies or chocolate chips if desired.
Source : http://www.lifeloveliz.com/2015/06/01/oreo-cherry-chocolate-chip-no-bake-cheesecake/