Delicious Oreo Stuffed Brownies – fudgy brownies layered with Oreos and topped with chocolate chips. Brownies don’t get much better than this!
- 1 box of brownie mix any brand + required ingredients
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 1/4 C . mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line an 8x8 or 9x13 baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare the box brownie mix according to packages directions.
- Spread about 1/4 of the brownie batter into the bottom of your baking pan. Next, place Oreos side by side on top of the brownie batter (see photo).
- Once the Oreos are in the pan, gently and evenly spread the rest of the brownie batter over the top of the Oreos.
- Place in the oven to bake.
- If baking in an 8x8 pan, bake 35-40 minutes. If using a 9x13 pan, bake 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.frugalmomeh.com/2016/03/oreo-stuffed-brownies.html