Prep Time 00:10 Cook Time 01:00 Yields 8-10
This Overnight Blueberry French Toast Casserole is the perfect way to start your day. Throw it together the night before and bake it in the morning!
- 1 lb bakery white bread, cut into 1 1/2
- 3 cups blueberries, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- The night before,spray a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add the bread cubes and 2 cups of the blueberries, toss together, and set aside.
- In the bottom of a mixing bowl, use a wooden spoon/potato masher/fork to roughly mash the remaining 1 cup of berries. Add in the sugar and eggs, whisk together. Pour in the milk, vanilla and spices, whisk again.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread cubes evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until morning.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Bake for 30 minutes, then uncover and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly, then dust with powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup.
Source : https://www.gogogogourmet.com/overnight-blueberry-french-toast-casserole/