- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Cup Butter Melted
- 1 Cup Pecans Ground
- 2 packages Cream Cheese 8 oz, softened
- 4 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 8 Fresh Peaches Peeled & Sliced
- 1 Frozen whipped topping 10 oz, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and pecans in a medium bowl.
- Press the mixture into a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned, then set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until well combined and smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust.
- Cover with peaches and then spread over with the whipped topping.
- Cover and chill for one hour before serving.
Source : http://www.frugalmomeh.com/2016/08/peach-delight-with-pecan-crust.html