- 2/3 cup Almond Milk
- 1 cup red raspberries, fresh or frozen (if you use frozen, the consistency will be thicker)
- 2/3 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 Tbsp Greek Yogurt, Vanilla, Plain, Berry (if you're vegan, substituting vegan yogurt will work fine)
- 1/4 cup ice (it helps thicken the base, but it is optional)
- 2 Tbsp Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Powder, French Vanilla or Strawberry
- Sliced Almonds
- Granola (I used gluten-free)
- Honey, Maple Syrup, or Agave (for added sweetness), optional
- In a high-powered blender, pour in almond milk, raspberries, strawberries, Greek Yogurt, ice, and Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Powder.
- Blend on high, until mix is smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl.
- Top with raspberries, strawberries, almonds, and granola. If desired, top with honey, maple syrup, or agave.
- Serve immediately.
Full Recipe Source: https://www.alattefood.com/red-berry-vanilla-almond-smoothie-bowl/