Spice up your classic margarita recipe with some jalapeño infused tequila and juicy, fresh grapefruit juice for the most delicious cocktail on the planet!
5 from 2 reviews
Author: Lee Hersh
- 2 fl. oz. tequila
- 2 fl. oz. grapefruit juice
- 2 fl. oz. lime juice
- 2 jalapeño slices + more for serving
- 1 fl. oz. simple syrup
- 1 to 2 cups of ice
- Place tequila in a jar or cup. Then, add in a couple of slices of jalapeños plus the seeds. Let sit for at least 30 minutes so that the tequila can get infused with the spice.
- Add 1 to 2 cups of ice to a cocktail shaker and then pour in the infused tequila. Add the rest of the ingredients. Option to add more simple syrup, depending on your preference.
- Give the shaker a good shake so that everything gets mixed together.
- Serve over ice with fresh grapefruit slices, jalapeño slices, and a salty rim.
Source : https://fitfoodiefinds.com/spicy-grapefruit-margaritas/