Serves 3 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 lb salmon
- Ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon whole grain dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili garlic sauce or tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Rinse the salmon with water and pat dry with paper towels. Transfer the salmon to a big sheet of aluminum foil. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Spicy Honey Salmon - Foil baked salmon with honey, dijon mustard and Asian chili-garlic sauce. Moist, juicy and delicious recipe for busy weeknights | rasamalaysia.com
- Combine the honey, dijon mustard, chili garlic sauce or tabasco, Apple cider vinegar and sesame oil together. Stir to mix well. Add the spicy honey sauce to the salmon, spread and coat the surface evenly. Fold and wrap the foil tightly and bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes (depending on the thickness of your salmon). Unwrap the salmon, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
I used Maille Old Style Grained Dijon Mustard in a jar. If you don’t have it, you can just use regular dijon mustard (without seeds).
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://rasamalaysia.com/spicy-honey-salmon-in-foil/