Spicy spaghetti squash noodles with creamy-flavor-packed-coconut-cream sauce! Whole30, paleo, and made in just minutes! An easy healthy family recipe everyone will love. Perfect for meal prep; can be made ahead and frozen- pulled out at your convenience!
Cook Time 5-8 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Course Main Dish
How to bake spaghetti squash: cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, use a large spoon to scrape the seeds from the center, lay face up on a baking tray, and brush lightly with olive oil. Bake on 450F for 25 minutes.
- 2 cans (or 27 oz) full fat coconut milk if you use lite coconut milk, add more arrowroot to thicken the sauce.
- 2-4 tablespoons arrowroot flour for thickening
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning I use Frontier brand
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 small white onion chopped in 1/4" peices
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium cooked spaghetti squash see notes on how to cook
- 6 oz canned tuna salmon or chicken
- In a fry pan, sauté chopped onions with a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat for a few minutes until golden.
- Then add rest of sauce ingredients and stir. Bring the sauce to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle arrowroot flour into sauce and whisk until sauce thickens (do not over cook, because the sauce will become too thick), then remove from heat.
- Add cooked spaghetti squash and tuna to sauce, combine, and serve!
Source : https://paleoglutenfree.com/recipes/spicy-spaghetti-squash-noodles/