This Strawberry Shortcake Sangria is like strawberry shortcake in a glass! Made with whipped cream flavored vodka and strawberry simple syrup, it's the perfect drink for summer....and Mother's Day!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 3 -4 servings
Author Cathy Trochelman
- 1 bottle pink Moscato wine
- 3/4 c. whipped cream flavored vodka
- 1/4 c. strawberry simple syrup 1/4 c. water + 1/8 c. sugar + 1/2 c. sliced strawberries, heated until boiling and cooled
- 1 c. fresh strawberries sliced
- *sparkling water optional
- Combine wine, vodka, cooled simple syrup, and fresh strawberries in a large pitcher.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
- *For a less sweet sangria, add sparkling water as desired.
Source : https://www.lemontreedwelling.com/2016/04/strawberry-shortcake-sangria.html