A sweet, refreshing, and satisfying Strawberry Watermelon Sangria with the perfect hints of mint and tang of orange liqueur.
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 5 mins
Total time 15 mins
Serves: 4 glasses
- 1 bottle rosé (I used Mezzacorona)
- 10 strawberries, cut in fourths
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 1½ tbsp orange liqueur
- 2 tbsp simple syrup
- 1 handful of fresh mint
- Pour rosé, liqueur, and syrup into a pitcher. Stir with a large spoon.
- Add in fruit and mint. Stir to combine.
To make simple syrup, heat 1 cup water + 1 cup sugar in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Stir until sugar dissolves.
Source : http://theblissfulbalance.com/strawberry-watermelon-sangria/