I started amongst a boxed brownie mix. Say what yous desire nigh the goodness of homemade brownies, but the boxed ones experience merely correct when you’re pairing them amongst instant pudding, faux-dairy topping, together with store-bought cookies.
For the brownie mix:
- 1 (20 ounce) packet brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 loving cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- For the pudding mix:
- 1 (3.5 ounce) packet instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 loving cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 12 Oreos crumbled
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease the bottom of a 9-inch yesteryear 9-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, together with water. Pour into greased pan together with bake until done, nigh forty minutes. Cool. Cut into 1-inch squares.
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix, vanilla, water, together with sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth, together with hence bend inwards 8 ounces of whipped topping. Fold until no streaks remain.
- In a trifle bowl or drinking glass serving dish, identify one-half of the brownies, one-half of the pudding mixture together with iv ounces of remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers. Garnish amongst crumbled Oreo cookies.
- Refrigerate two hours earlier serving.