Sweet and colorful, this tipsy mermaid rum punch is a fantastic way to cool down and celebrate in tropical style! Perfect for a party or casual night in!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 servings
Author The 5 o'clock Chef
- 8 oz spiced rum (like Captain Morgan)
- 4 oz coconut rum
- 24 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- splash of blue curacao
- lime slices, for garnish
- light corn syrup, for garnish
- sugars, for garnish
- ice cubes
- To a large pitcher, add spiced rum, coconut rum, pineapple juice and lime juice. Stir to combine.
- To a small plate, add a drizzle of light corn syrup. To a second small plate, add various sugars (I did a combination of white, green and blue). Dip rims of glasses in corn syrup, then in the sugars to coat the rim.
- Fill serving glasses with ice cubes and a few lime slices, add a splash of blue curacao to the bottom of the glass. Top with rum mixture and garnish glasses with a slice of lime.
If you're not a huge fan of pineapple juice, replace 12 oz of the pineapple juice with 12 oz of lemonade. You can also top off the glasses with a bit of club soda or lemon lime soda for a bubbly drink.
Source : https://www.the5oclockchef.com/tipsy-mermaid-rum-punch/