These slow caramel in addition to chocolate layered cracker toffee bars are a twist on a traditional cracker toffee.
- 90 buttery rectangular crackers (from 13.7-oz box)
- 1can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1cup packed brownish sugar
- 1/2 loving cup butter
- 1/4 loving cup milk
- 1 handbag (11.5 oz) milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Line 13x9-inch pan alongside foil. Spray foil alongside cooking spray. Place thirty of the crackers inwards bottom of pan.
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix condensed milk, brownish sugar, butter in addition to milk. Cook over medium rut until butter is melted, stirring frequently. Increase rut to medium-high; rut to boiling. Boil v minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour one-third of the caramel mixture over crackers inwards pan. Arrange thirty of the crackers over caramel. Top alongside one-third of the remaining caramel mixture. Repeat alongside remaining crackers in addition to caramel.
- In minor microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 to two minutes, stirring every thirty seconds, until melted in addition to smooth. Pour over caramel; spread evenly. Refrigerate virtually 1 hr or until set. Cut into vi rows past times 8 rows. Store covered upwards to iv days.