Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 20 mins
Total Time 25 mins
A quick and tasty recipe to use up holiday leftovers!
Course: Lunch, Main Course, Snack
Servings: 12 sliders
- 8 ounces leftover turkey or thick cut turkey deli meat
- 4 large slices Gouda, Havarti or Provolone cheese (or other favorite cheese)
- 1 cup Ocean Spray cranberry relish or sauce
- 12 pack Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon Everything Bagel seasoning or poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375° F. and prepare a 9X13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Slice Hawaiian buns in half while keeping all of the buns attached to one another. Remove the top buns and set aside.
- Place the bottom buns in the pan. Add the turkey over the the buns and top with cranberry relish or sauce, slices of cheese and the tops of buns.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon and seasoning or poppy seeds. Microwave for 30-60 seconds, or until the butter is melted.
- Brush the butter mixture over the top of the buns. Cover with tinfoil and bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Remove the tinfoil and bake for an additional 5-8 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Measurements for turkey, cranberry sauce and cheese are all approximate. Use the preferred amount for your sliders.
- For a quick, easy, delicious cranberry sauce, I like this one from Ocean Spray.
Source : https://www.kimscravings.com/turkey-cranberry-sliders/