This Vegan Hawaiian BBQ Pizza is sweet, spicy, and smoky! If you want to change up pizza night, this recipe is sure to please!
Makes one 9″ pizza
- 9″ pizza crust – I used 1/2 of Pamela’s Pizza Mix
- 2 tablespoons Gluten Free BBQ Sauce or store bought
- 1 slice of tofu bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoon vegan mozzarella (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion (green parts)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Mix /cook pizza dough according to directions.
- Spread BBQ sauce on pizza crust. Top with chopped tofu bacon, pineapple, red onion, red pepper, and vegan mozzarella. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until crust has slightly browned*.
- Top with chopped green onion, slice and serve.
*Note: I should note here that my pizza crust needs to be cooked twice. Adjust instructions according to your pizza crust.
Source : https://createmindfully.com/vegan-hawaiian-bbq-pizza/