- 1/2 loving cup raw cashews, soaked for at to the lowest degree two hours
- 1 caput cauliflower
- 1 small-scale potato
- 1 garlic bulb**
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 loving cup Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 1/2 loving cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups H2O (+ to a greater extent than equally needed)
- 2 teaspoons miso paste
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Additional garlic if desired
Luckily, having Trevi makes us leave of absence together with experience the peacefulness. And fifty-fifty though neither of us experience similar bundling upwards together with bracing the cold, her excitement when her paws hitting the snowfall is worth it. She LOVES the snow. Like I’m non fifty-fifty kidding you, equally shortly equally nosotros allow her off leash inwards the park, she’s similar the Tasmanian Devil bombing closed to trying to dig for sticks together with chasing every domestic dog she sees. She’s definitely a wintertime creature.
Her parents on the other hand? Not then much.
We’d much rather last snuggled on the couch watching a motion painting together with eating a bowl of soup. Or if it’s a Sunday, watching football game (and yes, yet eating soup).
30-Minute Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Chowder
Full Recipes>>30-Minute Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Chowder