- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 12 slices bacon
1. In a large bowl add the brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
2. Coat the chicken in the brown sugar mixture.
3. Wrap each piece of chicken with two slices of bacon (aim for the end of the bacon pieces to stay under the chicken to prevent unwrapping while cooking).
4. Place into your baking pan (with at least 2 inch high sides).
5. Top with the remaining brown sugar mixture.
6. Cook at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and browned.
7. Careful to not let the brown sugar burn and blacken.