PREP TIME: 15 MINSCOOK TIME: 15 MINSTOTAL TIME: 30 MINS
For the crust:
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 1 sleeve, if using while graham crackers)
2 tablespoons sugar
For the cheesecakes:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- Place paper cupcake liners into muffin cups. In a small bowl, stir together crust ingredients. Evenly divide mixture among the 12 muffin cups, about 1 tablespoon in each. Using the bottom of a spice jar, press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of each muffin cup. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over crusts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 - 17 minutes or until just set in the middles, do not overbake. Allow cheesecakes to cool. Serve topped with cherry pie filling.